DevOps engineering with platform and code management experience on the Windows platform and cloud infrastructure.
Working closely with technical team and upper management regarding application design and engineering.
• 4+ years’ experience with cloud-based provisioning, monitoring, troubleshooting, and related DevOps technologies.
• BS in Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• Experience and understanding of the SDLC.
• Experience architecting cloud infrastructure and services with AWS. Knowledge of virtualization technologies like VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.
• Manage and aid in the development of multi-tier and microservices .NET applications.
• Experience with Infrastructure Automation tools like Chef, Puppet or Ansible.
• Experience with testing tools such as Cucumber, Inspect and Serverspec.
• Strong experience with containerization/orchestration technologies tools like Rancher, Docker, Windows Container, Kubernetes and Swarm.
• Strong understanding of source control systems (based on Git) such as GitHub, VSTS and Bitbucket.
• Experience with CI/CD automation tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, VSTS\TFS
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Excellent PowerShell scripting skills.
Would be a plus:
• Experience with other cloud platform as Azure or GoogleCloud.
• Knowledge of SQL and Database (SQL and not) Management tools.
• Experience with Elastic Search.
• Experience with Application Insight or other Application Performance Management.
• Script programming (Perl/Python/Ruby/Shell/Java) and automation skills.